You are not connected. Please login or register

r4ng3 sh0tes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:50 am

this is r4ng3 sh0tes being rude to a member of crisisxfactor:
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img691/9391/fubergen0003.png

View user profile

2 pfft. on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:22 am

Hey i do believe you that he said something like that but as i see it in the chat you scrolled up quite far up.. Suspect i think u have missed some of the monologue that you did in that conversation. you might have said something bad that is below that chat.
Thats just what im saying but i dunno >.<

lol! lol! lol! lol! queen jocolor flower lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

3 Re: r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:59 am

kidoz

Admin
to the chat i think its aimed to jen :X ~Correct me if im wrong~

Range shuldnt say things like that, thats for sure :C

View user profile

4 Re: r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 am

I was there (In pic I was in bank with blue clothes no armor), In my opinion it was r4ng3 and the other guy BOTH flaming each other. Though i'm pretty sure it was the other guy more (I said something and he goes "Stfu trainboy3, you can't pk either rofl", basically one of them insulted the other, and then a flame war started...
In my opinion, I think they should both get a warning, or r4ng3 risk getting demoted from mod.

View user profile

5 Re: r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Yea um it all started with range and i fighitng, then trainboy comes and pj's numerous times which led to me getting annoyed. Both train and range were xlogging and i have someone else who was there that could verify that. I did say a couple words to them both, but then range just goes on and on about my family and mom. Didnt appreciate that at all, especially coming from a mod. This server is a joke to be honest with mods like range, xlogging, cursing. And of course trainboy is going to stick up for range cuz their friends rofl.

View user profile

6 Re: r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Lawl, I'm not a x-logger...the client I need to use to see custom items laggs a ton (It did it 5 times during a hide and seek game), but if I were to use the one were I can't see the custom items I don't lagg...Also, the pj'ed was because bratz had someone venging them, so it was 2-1, and unfair...

View user profile

7 Re: r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm

trainboy3 wrote:Lawl, I'm not a x-logger...the client I need to use to see custom items laggs a ton (It did it 5 times during a hide and seek game), but if I were to use the one were I can't see the custom items I don't lagg...Also, the pj'ed was because bratz had someone venging them, so it was 2-1, and unfair...
Lawl, i didnt even ask her to veng me, she was doing it on her own and she did it to range also, not just me. Atleast she wasnt attacking me right before i was about to ko range.

View user profile

8 Re: r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Also, bratz this isn't for us to argue over...it's for the admin to decide and our arguements won't help that. On another forum I'm part of reports are only to be replied to by STAFF or the person who was reported.

View user profile

9 Re: r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 pm

trainboy3 wrote:Also, bratz this isn't for us to argue over...it's for the admin to decide and our arguements won't help that. On another forum I'm part of reports are only to be replied to by STAFF or the person who was reported.
Oh yea forgot. your trying to be like the best player eva so you gotta bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep afro

View user profile

10 Re: r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:01 pm

brat pkz wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:Also, bratz this isn't for us to argue over...it's for the admin to decide and our arguements won't help that. On another forum I'm part of reports are only to be replied to by STAFF or the person who was reported.
Oh yea forgot. your trying to be like the best player eva so you gotta bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep afro

Being the "best player eva" no, but doing the right thing, yes. If you'd like to continue arguing then go right ahead but I'm not going to. If you have a complaint why not PM me instead of posting in topic that it would have no relevance in?

View user profile

11 Re: r4ng3 sh0tes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 pm

trainboy3 wrote:
brat pkz wrote:

Being the "best player eva" no, but doing the right thing, yes. If you'd like to continue arguing then go right ahead but I'm not going to. If you have a complaint why not PM me instead of posting in topic that it would have no relevance in?
No thanks im good. Want to death match tho?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum