crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----

Welcome to crisisxfactor, Guest. Please login or register

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make money

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to make money Empty How to make money Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:24 pm

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

This is a guide about how to make money

Thieving: Thieving is one of our suggestions for you to make money

Silk stalls:10k
Silver Stalls:50k
Gem stalls:100k
Cake Stalls: Cake (ardougne)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/fubergen0234.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/fubergen0235.png/
ttp://img190.imageshack.us/i/fubergen0237.png/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Pking: The Famous Money Making for strong people who do not like skilling and likes melee.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/pkingedited.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/0241edited.png/

What'd i tell ya? Rich much Razz cyclops

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Begging: Last but not least the infamous Begging. (everybody hates beggers.)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img85/6940/fubergen0245.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img43/6324/fubergen0242.png

Alchs: You can do alchs too by typing ::alchs and it will give you 1000 nature runes,1000 Magic Long bows and a fire staff. You are required to have 55 mage.
(added by Kidoz) *psst thanks crystal Razz*

Green Dragons: Talk to the Fairy at home and it will lead you to green dragons.
Click on the raft thingy, then the tree and then the barrel.
Before you click the barrel put protect from Mage thingy.
Then go in, when u get in, you are going to get piled by
Dragons. Be careful its a PK ZONE.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/edited0248.png/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Barrows: To get to barrows, go to your spell book, find " Minigame Teleport " then click barrows. When you get there, there will be 6 groups of monsters you can kill
Ahrim (lvl 98): Mager = you get ahrim hood,robe,skirt and staff
Kharyl (lvl 98): Ranger = you get Kharyl Coif,top,skirt and cross bow.
Torah (lvl 115): Melee = you get torag helm , plate , legs and war hammer (some sort)
Guthan (lvl 115): Melee = you get guthan helm, plate, legs and spear.
Dharok (lvl 115): Melee = you get dharok helm, plate , legs and great axe.
Verac (lvl 115): Melee = you get verac helm, brassard , skirt (some sort) and flail.

THESE ITEMS DEGRADE IF YOU DIE WITH THEM OR DROP 'EM, WHEN THEY DEGRADE GO TO BARROWS AND TALK TO HAROLD, HE WILL FIX IT FOR 80K EACH ITEM. (ADDED BY: PKOWNZ911)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/edited0246.png/

King Black Dragon: To get to the King black dragon, go to the 3rd portal (from left to right) its a pk danger zone so be careful. there u will see the KBD him self Level 300+ (something level blah blah Smile ) Careful pkers might go there and kill you before you kill them >_<

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/0247edited.png/

God Wars Dungeon: To get the GWD you go to the first portal (left to right) When you get there u have to kill 20 the "bald dudes" to get to the boss down stairs (south).
The bald dudes wont drop anything but it will give you EXP. (good for training too).
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/edited0256.png/

(KBD, GREEN DRAGON, BARROWS, GWD added by pk0wnz911, thank you)

HOPE IT HELPS!
~ Like a Star @ heaven bea king
note:Comment if i have missed anything or if u would like me to put your suggestion.

Last edited by beatrixane on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDING STOOF)

2How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:38 am

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

bea add that u can do ::alchs for money aswell :C 55mage needed Razz

3How to make money Empty nice guide Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:31 pm

pk0wnz911

i like the guide but miss some of the best ways
king king king king
like green dragons,kbd,gwd,barrows.
but other wise good detail and i like it ^^ try edit and put more methods in ok?

4How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:34 pm

trainboy3

trainboy3

pk0wnz911 wrote:i like the guide but miss some of the best ways
king king king king
like green dragons,kbd,gwd,barrows.
but other wise good detail and i like it ^^ try edit and put more methods in ok?

Shhhh, no green drags lol, that's my idea...Don't let pker's know about it How to make money Icon_wink

5How to make money Empty lolol thanks pk0wnz911 Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:05 am

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

Thank you pk0wnz911 for the add ^^
Oh and BTW Train boy its not "your" idea anymore.. lolol Razz Laughing
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lol! lol! lol! lol! albino cat lol! lol! lol! lol!

6How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:21 am

trainboy3

trainboy3

beatrixane wrote:Thank you pk0wnz911 for the add ^^
Oh and BTW Train boy its not "your" idea anymore.. lolol Razz Laughing
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lol! lol! lol! lol! albino cat lol! lol! lol! lol!

It is if that's how you get to them How to make money Icon_razz How to make money Icon_razz How to make money Icon_razz . You posted the wrong way to get to them lawl. (And I won't tell you how so I can continue to make $$$ How to make money Icon_twisted How to make money Icon_twisted How to make money Icon_twisted How to make money Icon_twisted How to make money Icon_twisted

7How to make money Empty Oh please... Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:50 pm

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

Lol i know another way to get there too Razz hahaha im not that stupid :/ All i need to do is remember where i last saw them haha which will not be hard ^^

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

8How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 pm

trainboy3

trainboy3

beatrixane wrote:Lol i know another way to get there too Razz hahaha im not that stupid :/ All i need to do is remember where i last saw them haha which will not be hard ^^

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
-brain washes beatrixane-

9How to make money Empty yeah right.. Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:01 am

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

Lol for you i won't post it haha! Razz OMG i just remembered where it is haha! Razz anyways... see ya!

10How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:35 am

trainboy3

trainboy3

Yay, I can keep making $$$$$ there How to make money Icon_razz How to make money Icon_razz How to make money Icon_razz How to make money Icon_razz !!!!!

11How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 am

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

New idea <3 ~~ ::pickup 995 99999
;D

ikr so awesome :]

~Crystal Wink

12How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 am

trainboy3

trainboy3

kidoz wrote:New idea <3 ~~ ::pickup 995 99999
;D

ikr so awesome :]

~Crystal Wink

Cheater How to make money Icon_wink How to make money Icon_wink How to make money Icon_wink

13How to make money Empty barrows Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:38 pm

pk0wnz911

btw beat barrows dosent degreade in this unless u either drop it or die with it wich at that time it turns to 0 thx pk0wnz911 ^^ Very Happy

14How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:52 pm

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

pk0wnz911 wrote:btw beat barrows dosent degreade in this unless u either drop it or die with it wich at that time it turns to 0 thx pk0wnz911 ^^ Very Happy

Okay thanks! ill add that right now Smile

~bea Like a Star @ heaven Cool Cool
Sleep Sleep Sleep

15How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:42 pm

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

add my way ]: ish soo pro ~~

Btw did crisis go bai bia ;o ~~Cant seem to find it on runelocus

16How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 pm

trainboy3

trainboy3

kidoz wrote:add my way ]: ish soo pro ~~

How to make money Affraid How to make money Icon_evil How to make money Affraid How to make money Icon_evil I can't find it or log on either How to make money Affraid How to make money Icon_evil How to make money Affraid How to make money Icon_evil

17How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

TY BEA FOR BEGGING IDEA <3 I MADE 2BIL (I LOVE YOU TREES) oh and 1 tree EVEN GAVE ME 1k!!!!!!

18How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:47 pm

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

trainboy3 wrote:

How to make money Affraid How to make money Icon_evil How to make money Affraid How to make money Icon_evil I can't find it or log on either How to make money Affraid How to make money Icon_evil How to make money Affraid How to make money Icon_evil

think we all cant go on, closed down ];

19How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:49 pm

trainboy3

trainboy3

kidoz wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:

0.0 NOW I REMEMBER!!! Trebel said he was making it like a 518 or something...so that's why it's probably down How to make money Icon_sad

20How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:53 pm

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

trainboy3 wrote:
kidoz wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:

0.0 NOW I REMEMBER!!! Trebel said he was making it like a 518 or something...so that's why it's probably down How to make money Icon_sad

mhm his making a new server with mike\max
wuteva tat guys name was on chatbox.... "508" XD :C , jerry ur so quick on replyin ;o

21How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:57 pm

trainboy3

trainboy3

kidoz wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:
kidoz wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:

wuteva tat guys name was on chatbox.... "508" XD :C , jerry ur so quick on replyin ;o

Lol, right here on my comp, and my e-mail is set to pop up a notice when a reply is made on these forums =p...the notice is a bit slow though, or you'd be seeing some fast replies =p...Also I'm a pretty fast typer lol.

EDIT: Idk if ya'll want another chat since the RL one is down, so here's another XAT one (idk link for what was on RuneLocus)
http://www.xat.com/chat/room/80541244/

22How to make money Empty REPLYYYYYYYYY Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 pm

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

trainboy3 wrote:
kidoz wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:
kidoz wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:

Lol, right here on my comp, and my e-mail is set to pop up a notice when a reply is made on these forums =p...the notice is a bit slow though, or you'd be seeing some fast replies =p...Also I'm a pretty fast typer lol.

EDIT: Idk if ya'll want another chat since the RL one is down, so here's another XAT one (idk link for what was on RuneLocus)

Train boy and Crystal... Eddy told me that Guns n Roses messed up CrisisxFactor..and hes making a new server.. i dont know when it will come out but the best thing to do is wait and stay in touch.i bet y'all have msn so thats good Smile
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

23How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:25 am

trainboy3

trainboy3

beatrixane wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:
kidoz wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:
kidoz wrote:
trainboy3 wrote:

Train boy and Crystal... Eddy told me that Guns n Roses messed up CrisisxFactor..and hes making a new server.. i dont know when it will come out but the best thing to do is wait and stay in touch.i bet y'all have msn so thats good Smile
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Lol, my MSN fails (I posted it on other topic you made). I use AIM =p

24How to make money Empty server down? Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 pm

pk0wnz911

yes server has been closed becuase eddie had some computer troubles a.k.a guns n roses
eddie is makeing a new server soon wich if youd like ill put link on when its made thx ^^ pk0wnz911 Very Happy edit: btw this server will not be a 508 any more guns n roses messed up eds 508 as well >.> so hes makeing a copyed sourrce of crisisx!

25How to make money Empty Re: How to make money Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 pm

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

pk0wnz911 wrote:yes server has been closed becuase eddie had some computer troubles a.k.a guns n roses
eddie is makeing a new server soon wich if youd like ill put link on when its made thx ^^ pk0wnz911 Very Happy edit: btw this server will not be a 508 any more guns n roses messed up eds 508 as well >.> so hes makeing a copyed sourrce of crisisx!
yeah he did told me that hes gonna make a copied source of crisisx... cant wait Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum