crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----

Welcome to crisisxfactor, Guest. Please login or register

You are not connected. Please login or register

CrisisXfactor will be down for a while...?

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CrisisXfactor will be down for a while...? Empty CrisisXfactor will be down for a while...? Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 pm

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

hey guys,

Eddy and i had a talk [ but i dunno if its true or not ] that Guns n Roses messed up the server and he is going to make a new one. i dont know when its going to be out.
Since there is no more chat box at Crisisxvote10 Trainboy suggested that you go on this website http://xat.com/chat/room/80541244/ for the chat box.

The best thing to do is to wait and stay in touch with everybody.

Just incase please post your MSN if u want to [optional]

--->vice_orange@hotmail.com<---

~Moderator Like a Star @ heaven
~bea Cool

2CrisisXfactor will be down for a while...? Empty its me trebel9 Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:30 pm

trebel9

this is trebel9 server is switching to 508 and also skill and stat and itms will be the same hope you join the new 508. rabbit Cool

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

trebel9 wrote:this is trebel9 server is switching to 508 and also skill and stat and itms will be the same hope you join the new 508. rabbit Cool

Where do we download it trebel? or what do we do to join the server or something like that >_< Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

~bea Cool

trainboy3

trainboy3

beatrixane wrote:

Just incase please post your MSN if u want to [optional]

--->vice_orange@hotmail.com<---

~Moderator Like a Star @ heaven
~bea Cool

My MSN is down cause it's giving me an error it won't let me fix >_>, so here's my AIM name if anyone uses that lol.
"trle3"

darshamy

2 questions:
First, are our accounts going to be deleted?
Second, is there going to be a new ip address?

trebel9

server gonna be dwown for couple weeks cus im gonna make a 508 and if u wannta contact at coolguyedward@gmail.com

btw im im playing a server for a while so go on crisisx.net and play the webclweint or dl

crisisx name:good boys

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

darshamy wrote:2 questions:
First, are our accounts going to be deleted?
Second, is there going to be a new ip address?

Yes darshamy accounts will be deleted and i dont know if this is true but i think we have to download another client which is a ip changer. but im not sure yet Smile
only the accounts im sure of ^^

8CrisisXfactor will be down for a while...? Empty server down? Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:14 pm

pk0wnz911

trebel9 wrote:server gonna be dwown for couple weeks cus im gonna make a 508 and if u wannta contact at coolguyedward@gmail.com

btw im im playing a server for a while so go on crisisx.net and play the webclweint or dl

:update server is no longer becoming 508 eddie is now making a copyed source of crisisx wich should be fun

p.s i hope u all join
p.s.s ily u all

9CrisisXfactor will be down for a while...? Empty server down? Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:16 pm

pkownz91

trebel9 wrote:server gonna be dwown for couple weeks cus im gonna make a 508 and if u wannta contact at coolguyedward@gmail.com

:update server is no longer becoming 508 eddie is now making a copyed source of crisisx wich should be fun

p.s i hope u all join
p.s.s ily u all

10CrisisXfactor will be down for a while...? Empty sorry for double post Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 pm

pk0wnz911

sorry for double post my computer is playing up =s

darshamy

when will it be up?

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

darshamy wrote:when will it be up?

Darshamy.. that we do not know

darshamy

lol, could be ANY day lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

trainboy3

trainboy3

darshamy wrote:lol, could be ANY day lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Still waiting =p. Although I've got mod status on another server =p

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

trainboy3 wrote:
darshamy wrote:lol, could be ANY day lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Still waiting =p. Although I've got mod status on another server =p

might take a while, but for the mean time we should probably play something else.. or do something else.. but thats just my suggestion. do something time waisting Razz

darshamy

i know a good server to play, it is called 'rune-empire', all you have to do is register to this forums and and you can download client in the 'client download' section, its just a server to play while we wait for crisisx to come back online Razz

trainboy3

trainboy3

^ I play pkheavenx (friends server, and I'm mod on it =p), also Project Catastrophe because it's ::pickup =p

darshamy

lol, pkheaven, i played normal heaven but i got banned from my friend Sad and i didnt know his pk server was up now Question Question Question Question Question

darshamy

and btw, wats its ip?????

trainboy3

trainboy3

pkheavenx.com is the forum, it's still in the making so we don't really have a webclient, people are just using the downloaded ones they already have. I don't know if this is the same one as the pkheaven you know lol. Also, as for the IP, ask Chris on the forums for it, since were still editing things and working on it we haven't been giving IP out to everyone. btw, it's not 24/7 yet =\

trebel9

1 more week left guys. Smile

trainboy3

trainboy3

Woot woot, yay!!!

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

trebel9 wrote:1 more week left guys. Smile

Well i guess things are getting into ship shape ^^ everybody is excited for new server to come Wink everyone can't wait bounce If you want to contact me, add me on runescape or fun orb ---> beatrixane <--- Shocked O_o i would really love a battle from someone at Arcanist Razz

See you Around Wink

~ Like a Star @ heaven bea king

just keep reading a book :] study Sleep
geek

trainboy3

trainboy3

beatrixane wrote: i would really love a battle from someone at Arcanist Razz
OMFG!!! REALLY?!?!?! I <3 Arcanists!!! Not very good but heck yeah I'll play you =p, are you a member? My username is "I L U V RSPS"

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

trainboy3 wrote:
beatrixane wrote: i would really love a battle from someone at Arcanist Razz
OMFG!!! REALLY?!?!?! I <3 Arcanists!!! Not very good but heck yeah I'll play you =p, are you a member? My username is "I L U V RSPS"

omg really?? wow... i think i've seen you.. anyways.. my name is O_o beaTRIX or beatrixane but they're the same account with different in game name since i changed it. ^^ Ill play you sometimes Wink if you meet Aurelia F thats probably my brother... and yes i am member.. Very Happy

~ Like a Star @ heaven bea king

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum