crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----

Welcome to crisisxfactor, Guest. Please login or register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ms Untouched for mod XD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ms Untouched for mod XD Empty Ms Untouched for mod XD Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Ms. Unto

Alrighty so this is my mod app.

Ign: Ms Untouched

Past experience in the area: CrisisX

Why I should be a mod: Well I'm a rule enforcer, I'm a chat mod on crisisx at the moment. Everyone in that game insists that I should be a moderator however I'm not willing to pay 125$ to be an in game mod, and i think no one should have to. Being a mod is about deserving the spot, and knowing what you are supposed to do. Like helping anyone who needs help in any way you can, not breaking th rules yourself, not abusing your powers and making sure the game runs smoothly. I'm a really helpful person, and i stand strongly behind my decisions and the rules. I know what it takes to be a mod and I think that after all the time i have wasted on CrisisX waiting for my turn that never comes, I think i kinda deserve a chance.=]

2Ms Untouched for mod XD Empty Re: Ms Untouched for mod XD Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Ms Untouched

Ms Untouched

o.o i made this without logging in lol, but yea. =]

more general info
Name: Liz
Can bring lots of new players, and votes to the server. Why you ask? Because from my old server many players are quitting and looking for a new place to play, and since i am well known among them in game because I'm rank 9 overall and have been playing it for about 3-4 months, they will gladly follow. (already a couple on the way) =]

I already said my past experience in the mod area was in CrisisX as a chat mod and in game mod assistant becasue i was not willing to pay the 125$ for the crown...

will add more later if needed XD

Last edited by Ms Untouched on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:38 am; edited 4 times in total

3Ms Untouched for mod XD Empty Re: Ms Untouched for mod XD Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 pm

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

past experiances? Razz

4Ms Untouched for mod XD Empty Re: Ms Untouched for mod XD Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Ms Untouched

Ms Untouched

kidoz wrote:past experiances? Razz

Has been editied

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum