crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----

Welcome to crisisxfactor, Guest. Please login or register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report on.....I am legend works for Jagex?!?!?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ms Untouched

Ms Untouched

This is a screen of a convo where I am legend is saying he works for Jagex and that he's gonna bring the server down.

Report on.....I am legend works for Jagex?!?!? 000

2Report on.....I am legend works for Jagex?!?!? Empty ...... Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 pm

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

Well i think that its probably just a prank? or a lie ... Since yesterday he told me that i had a crush on his "brother" which is not how JAGEX STAFF people talk...and besides Jagex Staff members are 18+ from what i was told. oh and btw he told me or someone that he is 11 years old. So i think that he is lying..
ADDED:when he said hes gonna bring the server down.. he probably was lying cuzz he just wanted a staff position -.-

~ Like a Star @ heaven bea
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Last edited by beatrixane on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lala i added stuff -.-)

Ms Untouched

Ms Untouched

Yea i know, treb told me to leave this up though XD

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

beatrixane wrote:Well i think that its probably just a prank? or a lie ... Since yesterday he told me that i had a crush on his "brother" which is not how JAGEX STAFF people talk...and besides Jagex Staff members are 18+ from what i was told. oh and btw he told me or someone that he is 11 years old. So i think that he is lying..
ADDED:when he said hes gonna bring the server down.. he probably was lying cuzz he just wanted a staff position -.-

Sleep Sleep Sleep

agreed with bea ;o

Ms Untouched

Ms Untouched

kidoz wrote:
beatrixane wrote:Well i think that its probably just a prank? or a lie ... Since yesterday he told me that i had a crush on his "brother" which is not how JAGEX STAFF people talk...and besides Jagex Staff members are 18+ from what i was told. oh and btw he told me or someone that he is 11 years old. So i think that he is lying..

Sleep Sleep Sleep

agreed with bea ;o

I already said i know that and Treb, the owner, told me to leave it up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum