crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----

Welcome to crisisxfactor, Guest. Please login or register

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRISISXFACTOR IS BACKK!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CRISISXFACTOR IS BACKK! Empty CRISISXFACTOR IS BACKK! Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 am

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

okay guys! crisisxfactor is back in action! its still the same with a slight adjustments... Still log in with your old accounts or the same accounts as before..^_^ as usual if u want a chance to become mod.. just go to home page and click apply mod and tell us about your self, general information, how u discovered crisiXFactor Etc.

IP: crisisxfactor.no-ip.org

~ Like a Star @ heaven bea king

2CRISISXFACTOR IS BACKK! Empty Re: CRISISXFACTOR IS BACKK! Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:39 am

trainboy3

trainboy3

Yay for being back!!! Only one problem, I'm currently playing on server, and admin (while it's being made) on another...going to mod when it's finished. So I won't have as much time to get on here until it's 24/7 (Other server isn't 24/7 and is online same as this one usualy >.>)

3CRISISXFACTOR IS BACKK! Empty Re: CRISISXFACTOR IS BACKK! Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:20 pm

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

trainboy3 wrote:Yay for being back!!! Only one problem, I'm currently playing on server, and admin (while it's being made) on another...going to mod when it's finished. So I won't have as much time to get on here until it's 24/7 (Other server isn't 24/7 and is online same as this one usualy >.>)

oh okies :] its alright i guess ^^ take your time.. but visit us for some time okies? Very Happy

~bea king

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum