crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----

Welcome to crisisxfactor, Guest. Please login or register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr Untouched for mod

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mr Untouched for mod Empty Mr Untouched for mod Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Mr Untouched

Ign: Mr Untouched

Past experience: Helping and assisting every mod in CrisisX (wasn't a mod because you had to donate, and no one was chosen by deserving it which sucked)

Why I should be a mod: I think I should be a mod because I am a very helpful person, if anyone asks a question I will gladly answer it the est I can. I know all the rules and regulations. I can bring new players to the server because i know tons of people that are looking for a new server to play and in turn that makes more votes for the server, making it more popular. When I was playing CrisisX everyone thought of me as a mod even though i never had a crown. So I really think I deserve a mod spot in game.

I am VERY well known throughout the CrisisX server, rank #1 overall, fully legit, and I have new players willing to join me here.

Thank you for considering me.

2Mr Untouched for mod Empty Re: Mr Untouched for mod Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:50 pm

Ms Untouched

Ms Untouched

Hmm well of course you know i'm all for you babe XD

3Mr Untouched for mod Empty Re: Mr Untouched for mod Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 am

trainboy3

trainboy3

Mr Untouched wrote:I am VERY well known throughout the CrisisX server

To be honest, first time I've even seen/heard of you was last night when I saw you and Ms untouched...and you were a lvl 3 lol?

4Mr Untouched for mod Empty Re: Mr Untouched for mod Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:08 am

Mr Untouched

Tbh, you actually only seen me on here once. I just started last night. This server was originated and the idea from another server. I know treb and his sistervery well, and I am rank 1 on the first server this was tohught from and everyone knows me. You just so happen tried this server and think you know everything. Check the backgrounds before posting.

5Mr Untouched for mod Empty Re: Mr Untouched for mod Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:32 am

Ms Untouched

Ms Untouched

Lol I thought we both already mentioned that we were from another server, the server called CrisisX, this is CrisisX factor......big difference. The both of us joined yesterday because when Treb's sister asked me to join the other day the download link was broken.

6Mr Untouched for mod Empty Re: Mr Untouched for mod Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Cailen

Mr/Ms Untouched are correct in both being VERY well known throughout CrisisX. I was a sort of semi-mod there, and except for the people who just wanted to cause problems, no one has a single bad word to say about either of them. Great mod material.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum