crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----

Welcome to crisisxfactor, Guest. Please login or register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonights bank checks...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tonights bank checks... Empty Tonights bank checks... Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 pm

trainboy3

trainboy3

Ok, so tonight I get on, and am playing and am un-jailed to by a hidden to be searched because of duping happening. Fine, They get on, then off no problems. Little while later, I'm searched again by someone else...nothing. Then I am Legend dies, I pickup his stuff and return his P-ring (allows for very high hits)...searched again just incase -.-. Then, later when I try to trade souph kid my only 5 phats for claws, what he said was good, Co jails me, and searches me...Takes 3 phats away to make them rare again. Also, during all of the searching 300m was taken from me because it's harder to get now.

Well, after how many searches, and giving up my items. I was one of the first players...never been in trouble, I vote, I don't barrage, or scam, or dupe or anything...(Also, I could have take that P-ring I returned, and abused the use of it, but I didn't.), ehh, after all this I'm still here and playing. But now am wondering how long will these random searches by the staff contine on? I don't want to start gaining $ again just to have it taken away...

~Jeremy

P.S. Also, if staff are suspicous, of dupe, why not cordinate the checks, so that a person isn't checked every 5 minutes?
P.S.S. If you need to know the names of who checked me, look at the different passwords I've used...I changed it to the first part of the persons name when I was checked.

2Tonights bank checks... Empty Re: Tonights bank checks... Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:49 am

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

i believe u jerry :C,

3Tonights bank checks... Empty Re: Tonights bank checks... Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:18 pm

darshamy

u know wat, that exactally happened to me EVERY day and i got really annoyed and i ask them why they want my pass and the dont give me an answer they are just like "quickly, or ill ban you if u dont give me your pass" and when i was a mod they said "give me your pass or ill demote you and i got really really annoyed by the amount of time they asked for my pass, and i think it was 1 person that went on trebs, co's and guns n roses acc...

4Tonights bank checks... Empty i belive you Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:52 pm

pk0wnz911

umm i belive u but.. ur not aloud d claws anyway so umm idk >.> so was this person u were buying from was he admin+? cuz claws arnt released on new source yet
thx pk ^^ Very Happy

5Tonights bank checks... Empty never give pass Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:39 pm

pk0wnz911

darshamy wrote:u know wat, that exactally happened to me EVERY day and i got really annoyed and i ask them why they want my pass and the dont give me an answer they are just like "quickly, or ill ban you if u dont give me your pass" and when i was a mod they said "give me your pass or ill demote you and i got really really annoyed by the amount of time they asked for my pass, and i think it was 1 person that went on trebs, co's and guns n roses acc...
ok never give ur password to staff unless its for a reason liek i need to search you for p ring or dupes and never let a hidden search u unless u trust them thx pk0wnz911^^ Very Happy

6Tonights bank checks... Empty Re: Tonights bank checks... Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:17 pm

trainboy3

trainboy3

pk0wnz911 wrote:umm i belive u but.. ur not aloud d claws anyway so umm idk >.> so was this person u were buying from was he admin+? cuz claws arnt released on new source yet
thx pk ^^ Very Happy

Souph kid = admin, and everyone says it's trebels new account =p

7Tonights bank checks... Empty Re: Tonights bank checks... Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:51 pm

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

pk0wnz911 wrote:
darshamy wrote:u know wat, that exactally happened to me EVERY day and i got really annoyed and i ask them why they want my pass and the dont give me an answer they are just like "quickly, or ill ban you if u dont give me your pass" and when i was a mod they said "give me your pass or ill demote you and i got really really annoyed by the amount of time they asked for my pass, and i think it was 1 person that went on trebs, co's and guns n roses acc...
ok never give ur password to staff unless its for a reason liek i need to search you for p ring or dupes and never let a hidden search u unless u trust them thx pk0wnz911^^ Very Happy

mhm, but the bannin and demotin.... he doesn't really have a choice :C

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum