crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----

Welcome to crisisxfactor, Guest. Please login or register

You are not connected. Please login or register

beatrixane's application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1beatrixane's application Empty beatrixane's application Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:13 pm

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

Im beatrixane and this is my application.

Hi, i'm bea im 11 years old.Im a girl and i live in Australia and my sister is Kidoz. I should be a mod Like a Star @ heaven because i help out alot in problems of players and especially economical crisis. I don't like breaking the rules since im a goody tissue Very Happy You can also count on me to do some stuff around the server cat I know alot about runescape,private server laws/rules etc. since i've been playing runescape for 5 years since i was 6. I have a lot of time to dedicate this server because
i dont have anymore school since its the end of the year and sometimes i get bored at home and i got nothing to do. When i was at Ritzscape i helped make things go smoothly and im in a secret group which helps problems in the community ( like duping and stuff ) Since i know a lot of people in Ritzscape if you want i could get more people to join crisisxfactor ^^ If you dont want more people to join, no problem.

~Thanks~
<3 bea Cool king
Merry Christmas! santa santa (psst i hope you get lots of presents Razz)
lol! lol! lol! lol! queen jocolor flower lol! lol! lol!

2beatrixane's application Empty Re: beatrixane's application Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:20 am

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

Goodluck little sis bea Razz

3beatrixane's application Empty Re: beatrixane's application Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 am

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

Thanks Crystal! Razz cat how did u change picture? silent i wanna change mine geek geek

lol! lol! lol! lol! queen jocolor flower lol! lol! lol!

4beatrixane's application Empty Re: beatrixane's application Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 am

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

think its like "Profile" At the top bar, then avatar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum