crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
crisisxfactor #1 server ----vsp----

Welcome to crisisxfactor, Guest. Please login or register

You are not connected. Please login or register

~ we care whys application to be moderator~

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Why We Care

Why We Care

~hey it's me we care why. well to start it i am 14 and from iowa. and most people around think i am pretty nice. so here why i think i am a good moderator. first off on ritz i started off by being a noob and didn't know anything about the game. then i met some of my friends and i they told me to go on chat. so i started no there then mostly i had to start helping people learn how to get on and to play then one day one of the mods asked me to try to send a email to ssolid the owner to see if i wanted to be one i said i might try it out. but didn't get to send it yet. and then on runescape i organized a major clan and helped one where he did a lot of clan activitys like kbd and pking and clan wars also new mini game called soul wars and if you didn't go to them you would be kicked from clan, you had to attened 3 a week or so or your out.
so this is why i thought i would be a good one.
~sincerly michael~

kidoz

kidoz
Admin

GOOD LUCKY CAREYY pig pig

3~ we care whys application to be moderator~ Empty woo! Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:03 am

beatrixane

beatrixane
Admin

You Got my VOTE! Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! albino cat lol! lol! lol!

Why We Care

Why We Care

thanks to both of you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum